
Grandma Fannie came home today. She's been gone on her mission for 3 years serving in Salt Lake City, UT in the family history center. We are so glad to have her back. We all gathered at her house tonight and had a cook out.
We had delicious hamburgers and hot dogs. Daddy brought his grill up and cooked up a storm. I think all of the kids had a blast. They had fun climbing in the tree in her backyard. Eli wanted to try and climb the tree. At the time he was eating a cookie, so he would put his cookie in the grass, try to climb the tree and then pick his cookie up and eat some more. It was pretty funny to watch. I realized there were no pictures of Katie, but she was in the stroller as I took the pictures. I'll have to put more of her on here another day.

No comments:
Post a Comment