Last Thursday, Mama and I were able to go to Ridgeway and have "high tea" at Laura's Tea Room. We went to celebrate Mrs. Debbie Toney's retirement. She has been the Kindergarten assistant for Eli, Katie, and Ginny. I was hoping that she would be there for Laura Lynn, but I understand that it was her time to retire. It was so exciting to go and honor her career. My mom worked with her at Blythewood Elementary and Bethel-Hanberry Elementary. I worked with her when I was at Bethel-Hanberry. I used to enjoy having lunch with her and Erma Rauch and talking. She is a wonderful woman, full of grace and charm. I'm so happy for her and wish her the best.
We got into the whole party by wearing hats.
This is most of the group that came. It included Mrs. Toney's Kindergarten team, former teachers she worked with, ones that she worked with at the school, and her family. It was awesome! And Yummy!


No comments:
Post a Comment