While in Murrell's Inlet, I was able to see the pictures that Jamie's cousin, Bob, took at Aunt Ann's birthday party. So here goes...
Our little family before Eli had gotten there.
Eli and Cal fixing their plates.
The table set up with Aunt Ann's pictures and cake.
Jamie's mom--Nana.
Cal, Eli, Nana, Aunt Ann, Janet in back and Laura Lynn and Ginny in front
Ronda, Missy, India, and Janet
The birthday girl
Sisters--Aunt Mary and Aunt Ann
My beautiful niece, India
The kids having a blast outside
Olivia
Aunt Ann's daughters Laura and Janet with my elementary ALERT teacher, Mrs. Padgett in the middle. I discovered that day that she grew up 2 houses down from Jamie's Aunt Ann.
Leon, Janet, and Katie
Aunt Missy--Mimi, showing the girls the doll clothes line outside.
Mother and Daughter
Katie and her love, Robert. She wouldn't leave his side.
Lots of cousins hanging out in the house.
Eli gave Elizabeth a back rub.
Katie with Robert's sister, Linda Ann.
Everyone ganged up on Robert....
...and then on Elizabeth.
The kids did a show before dinner. The girls were the 5 dwarves.
Eli and Cal did a comedy routine.
I sat back and enjoyed the show.
Eli was trying to get Aunt Ann to dance with him.
The kids eating dinner with the young adults.
Aunt Ann and I by her birthday cake.
Relaxing after dinner.
Olivia, Ginny, and Robert






No comments:
Post a Comment