Eli turned 9 years old on December 1st.
We had a yummy chocolate cake! I took a big chocolate chip cookie for his class on his birthday and took him a yummy burrito from Hardee's Red burrito. We were supposed to go skating at the Plex a day after his birthday with a few of his friends, but it got cancelled. So, a few weeks after his birthday, we took him and his friend, Daniel to the movies.
Katie sang with the girl scouts at the tree lighting in Blythewood.
She also walked in the local parade with her cheer group.
More pictures of Ginny and Laura Lynn at the Christmas program at school.
If I had done Christmas cards this year, I would probably have used this picture.
Our yearly picture in front of the tree in our Christmas pajamas.
I did not take many pictures this year as the kids opened presents. I had a bad cough and just didn't feel up to it. They did have a very enjoyable Christmas. Santa brought Eli a bb gun, Katie a bike, Ginny a bike, and Laura Lynn a tricycle.
Eli got a kit where he could chisel away and find rocks. He was being careful by wearing his safety glasses.
No comments:
Post a Comment