Saturday, March 02, 2013

January Stuff

During Christmas, Carla and her children came to visit.  We took her and Alexa to the zoo right after New Year's.  I was brave and let the birds take me over.  The kids were very frightened of the birds because it was so unpredictable.
 
The older ones also walked on the ropes course.

 
 



Katie had an assignment to decorate a snowman.  The teacher gave them the paper with the three circles on it and they did the rest. I will have to say that she did this all on her own.  I just told her where the supplies were.  I think she is very crafty!
 

Ginny made a winter scene in our class.
The girls got a new bed.  I will brag and say that I put it together all by myself!  Jamie was taking the other bed to its new home and I didn't want to wait for him to get home.  The girls love having a new bed in their room!  Katie sleeps on the top and we pull the bottom out and Ginny and Laura Lynn sleep there.  If they need more room during the day to play, we can push it up into a couch and then pull it back down at night to sleep.

No comments: