This is what I wake up to many mornings. Someone in our bed laying sideways. It makes me wonder how I get any sleep.
The last Tuesday of the school year, Katie had her Kindergarten graduation. We started out in her classroom for a little program. Here are Katie and some of her friends.
Mrs. LaMarche gave out awards to each of the children in her classroom. Katie got the award "Most Creative." She was beaming!
After the classroom program, we headed over to the gym for the entire Kindergarten ceremony. They came in and sang a song.
Katie got a BHE award for her class. Not real sure what it is, but I kind of assumed it was for good work in kindergarten. Only 3 children in her class received this award. I was proud of her! She was also recognized for having perfect attendance this school year.
Then, each class went one at a time and received their "diploma" for graduating kindergarten. They then sang one more song and it was over.
This was the absolute best year ever! We loved her having Mrs. Toney and Mrs. LaMarche. These are such wonderful ladies! Katie loved them to pieces!
No comments:
Post a Comment