Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Fun Pictures

Here are just a couple of fun pictures!  The first two are of the little girls posing for some book marks I was making that I had found the idea on pinterest.  I printed them out and then cut their bodies out and laminated them.  They look really cute!  We did bookmarks just like them for my preschoolers to give their moms for mother's day.

This was Laura Lynn while she was eating pizza one Saturday afternoon.,
I came home from PTO the other night and walked into this.  Laura Lynn had been sitting on the potty and just fell asleep.  When I walked in, everyone said she had just been awake, but fell asleep pretty quick.  She's a pretty funny girl.  I am loving that she is potty trained now.  I never pushed it with her because she's my baby, but I was so glad when she decided that she didn't like pullups anymore.  She said they scratched her and so she wanted panties.  She's had her share of accidents, but at least I don't have to buy pullups anymore.  Yay!

1 comment:

Heather said...

You've been busy catching up on your blog, I loved all your pictures and seeing what y'all have been up to.