Monday, January 10, 2011, we woke up to this:

This was where I tried to open the front screen door. I had to push some snow out of the way.

We felt bad for Buddy, so we let him come in for a few minutes and eat. The girls love playing with him.

We eventually ventured outside to go over to Grandma and Papa's. This was the only time Laura Lynn got out in the snow. She was wearing Ginny's boots.

The children really enjoyed playing outside. I was so glad that this time when it snowed I felt good and could get out in the snow. It was so fun watching them sliding and playing.



Katie and I went outside and built a snowman. Nobody else really wanted to help, but we managed. I had not built one in a long time and had forgotten how much work it was. But I enjoyed spending the time with Katie.

Bill came over after lunch on the four wheeler. He took Eli over with him to the field where he, Joey, Logan, Wyatt, Hannah, and Will were all on the four wheelers with a ski tube behind them having a blast. Katie, Ginny, and I got ready and went over too. Bill let me ride the four wheeler over with the girls on the back. It was so much fun!

Ginny rode on the front with Bill. She said that it was a motorcyle and she would not get down. I'm sure her face was cold, but she didn't care. She loved riding with Uncle Bill.

Katie had a lot of fun being pulled on the tube by the four wheeler.

I just really liked this picture of Will. You can tell that he's been out in the cold a while, but he was having a blast and wasn't ready at all to come in.


Eli got to ride on the tube also. He was thrown off a few times, but he loved it.

When Eli and Katie were done on the tubes, their faces were so wet and they looked so cold, but they said they had a great time. It was sure fun having family so close that we could all hang out together and enjoy the snow. Unfortunately Jamie had to be at work at 8:00am. Joey drove him since he's got four wheel drive and then Bill picked him up at 5:00pm. Again, I'm so grateful to have family so close and so willing to help us out.
1 comment:
Looks like y'all had fun. I can't believe how much snow y'all got there! Love your blog design, the header is adorable.
Post a Comment