Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas Parties

We had several parties the weekend before Christmas. It started with Eli's class party the last day of school. The girls and I went to help and I was very impressed with how well they behaved. They enjoyed being in his classroom and sitting at one of the desks to eat a snack also.
On Saturday, we had the Bouknight Family Christmas lunch. We had it at the Ruritan club in West Columbia and it was hosted by Aunt Mary's family. They had it decorated very nice and had a table with activities for the children. The children enjoyed hanging out with all of their cousins and playing with them.


They had reindeer ears for all of the children.
After the family party, we headed to our church party. The children were able to sing a couple of songs and then you know who visited.

I was so happy to have everyone sit with Santa and not cry. Laura Lynn was fascinated by him and wouldn't look at the camera, but at least she didn't cry.

No comments: