I have no pictures from our New Year's celebration. It was very nice to just hang out with Jamie and the children. On New Year's Eve, I took Eli, Katie, and Ginny to the movies that afternoon. We went and saw "Yogi Bear". When we came home, I prepared some fun finger foods for supper. We had pimento cheese and chicken salad sandwiches, veggies and dip, fruit and dip, hummus and pita chips, little smoky weiners, and a cheeseball and crackers. We also had yummy ice cream and rheddi whip on top. Jamie watched the football game at my parents and the children and I watched a movie at home. I sent them to bed around 10:30 or so and then Jamie and I even went to bed before midnight. We did have some sparkling grape juice before bed but were far too tired to stay up and watch the new year roll in.
No comments:
Post a Comment