I can't believe that Katie is 5! It just seems like yesterday that we were in the hospital, Jamie on crutches from his achilles tendon surgery, and our little precious girl was born. I remember sitting in my hospital room crocheting a pillow from my teach yourself to crochet book. Now, here I am with 4 children and I definitely have no time to crochet anymore. Maybe one day I'll pick up my craft again and teach it to my girls.
Anyways, we had Katie a birthday party the Saturday before her birthday. She wanted a Taylor Swift/Justin Bieber party, which meant "Rock Star." We invited all of her cousins and a few friends from school and church. The weather was Perfect! We let the kids play outside.
Anyways, we had Katie a birthday party the Saturday before her birthday. She wanted a Taylor Swift/Justin Bieber party, which meant "Rock Star." We invited all of her cousins and a few friends from school and church. The weather was Perfect! We let the kids play outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment