Saturday, November 27, 2010

Laura Lynn turns "1"

Laura Lynn turned "1" on November 18th. I can't believe my baby is already a year old. The last year has truly flown by. She is walking all over, climbing on things, and just the happiest baby in the world. I found her in the overturned clothes hamper the other day. When I called her name, she just peeked around and laughed at me. She loves running from me and turning and laughing. We love her so much!!

The morning of her birthday, we sang to her first thing. She just rocked back and forth as we sang. She knew all day long that it was her special day.

We were able to celebrate her birthday at school that morning. I made little mini pink cupcakes for her and all of her friends. Katie, Ginny, and I went to her classroom so that we could sing and celebrate.


At home, for supper we had grits, sausage, eggs, and biscuits. She loves that meal. She is a big grits and egg eater. After supper, we had a brownie cake. She seemed to love eating it and watching her candle as we sang.




After dessert, she had to go straight to the shower. After being dressed for bed, she opened her present from us. She didn't quite get the paper tearing part, but she liked the noise of her present.

No comments: