We had a great Christmas morning. The kids got up at a reasonable time. Eli came into our room first and whispered to me, "Santa left me a scooter and a guitar." I told him to wait and we would wake everyone up. I then got my camera and we made sure to get everyone else up.
The kids looked in their stockings and saw what Santa had brought them. Then we passed out the presents under the tree from Jamie and me and took turns opening up our presents. It was lots of fun!

Ginny enjoyed playing on Katie's scooter.

Ginny got a baby doll from Santa--it pees and poops.

Eli got a guitar and a scooter.

Katie got a scooter and a keyboard. (Really the guitar and keyboard are for her and Eli to share.)

Laura Lynn got a little soft pink lamb. She also got a Moby Wrap so that I could carry her around. (Thanks Susana for he recommendation--I love it!)
We then went over to Grandma and Papa's for breakfast at 9:30 and got to see some of our cousins. We got lots of good stuff over there too. We got a lot of stuff for our Wii. We have had lots of fun since then playing with our games.
2 comments:
Looks like the kids racked up! I know I say this every time but your kids are freakin adorable!!!
I'm glad you had such a great Christmas. The kids look like they had so much fun too.
LOVE the little pink lamb--Jesse got a white lamb.
I hope you enjoy the Moby Wrap. I still like mine, glad you got it.
I would love to know what you got for your Wii when you have the time.
Post a Comment