Monday, January 04, 2010

Christmas Day in Barnwell

After opening up presents at my parents house, we left to go to Barnwell to spend some time with Jamie's side of the family. We had a delicious meal and then the kids put on another one of their plays. I was able to video tape it this time, so I didn't get any pictures of them in action.
After their play was done, we opened presents. We all got some great presents. I got a really cool Shark mop. It steams the floor instead of having to mix mop water. I used it the next day and loved it! Eli got a mechanical tarantula and a microscope. Katie got a CD player/music box and bath soaps and toys. Ginny got a Little People set, a puzzle, and a pizza playset. Laura Lynn got a musical lamb, a soft blanket, and a toy for her car seat. Jamie got a special hanger for ties and belts and a new white Sunday shirt.

We came home late that night and then slept in on Saturday. Jamie had to go to work, but I spent the entire day sorting through presents and putting things away. Finally, at 9pm, I decided I had done enough for one day and watched my new Harry Potter movie.

No comments: