Monday, June 02, 2014

April and May

April and May were full of school happenings.  Katie did her animal project.  She made a 100!  We even made a cupcake manatee to share with her class.
 Laura Lynn makes me laugh.  She has been watching too much Hobbit movies with Eli because when she put this cute outfit on, she immediately came and complained because she looked like Bilbo Baggins. 
 Buster did not care for this hat too much.  He loves to chew on it, but will not keep his hat on.
 Laura Lynn has always been a wanderer.  Jamie was outside not long ago and heard some heavy snoring.  He looked over on the trampoline and found Laura Lynn asleep.  I didn't even know that she was out there.
 The town of Ridgeway had an art show and Ginny and Katie's artwork was on display.  Ginny won first place!!
 Katie's artwork was beautiful!
 Jamie has lost 100 pounds since Christmas!  He is looking great!  Everywhere I go, people tell me how great he looks!  I am so proud of him for making this change in his eating habits.  He has influenced me to make changes too!
 Laura Lynn had her first dance recital!  She did great!
 All 3 of my older kids were in their classes "float" for the book parade.  My preschoolers were able to go and see it and then took a tour of the school.
Katie's book was "Wacky Wednesday."
 Eli was excited because he got to take his guinea pig, Gunther.  His book was "Humphrey the Hamster".
 Ginny's book was "Pete the Cat."

I was able to go to the strawberry patch with Ginny's class.  It was fun to pick strawberries.  They were so yummy!
 Grandma came with us and she and Mrs. Toney were able to visit a bit.



 Eli participated in his last Pinewood Derby. 
I went to Field Day and hung out with Ginny's class.  Laura Lynn enjoyed playing games with Ginny.




 Mother's Day weekend, I was able to go to Ginny's class for a little program.  We then got to paint nails, give massages, and play in the photo booth.  It was so much fun!

 Ginny loves her Kindergarten teacher!


No comments: