Ginny has moved up to the Toddler 1 class. What that means is that she is no longer in the baby room at school. She doesn't get to sleep in a crib anymore and she is on more of a schedule than before. All of the kids in her class have turned 1 in the last year. These are some of the things she gets to do now that she is in the toddler 1 class:
- She gets to go to sleep everyday on a mat on the floor--with no crib walls to keep her in one place. I don't have any clue how her teachers get her to stay there 'cause I sure can't.
- She gets to come to chapel on Wednesday mornings. (I missed most of chapel today, but when I walked in she was standing up with everyone else marching and singing "The Lord's Army."
- She will get to do more crafty things at the table.
- She will get to go outside and play when the weather is nice.
I can't believe she is growing up so fast. This summer they will move her up to the Toddler 2 room probably so she will be well on her way to advancing through each class--Toddler 2, 2's, 3's, and then in the 4's (my classroom). Time sure flies. I've got one going into kindergarten, 1 going into the 3's room this summer, and one out of the baby room.
One more random picture--this is how she was sleeping in the crib the other night. She gets so relaxed.


2 comments:
She has such a sweet little face!
It's fun to hear what she does in her Toddler class because I teach in our Toddler class and we do the same things! Washing their hands is probably their favorite and it is definitely hard to keep little ones on their cots. That is so fun that she is getting big and Eli going into Kindergarten makes me feel so old I remember babysitting him when he was so tiny. I love y'all and miss ya!
~Heather
Post a Comment