Saturday, January 03, 2009

Christmas Part 1

Okay, so I've been really slack with posting lately. We have had so much going on. We just returned from a wonderful week at Edisto Beach with Jamie's family. Pictures will come soon.


Christmas was great! We woke up Christmas morning and the kids were very excited to see what Santa brought and open their presents under the tree. We had a great breakfast at my parents, opened presents, went to Barnwell, ate a great meal, opened more presents. Fun! Fun!


Before Christmas, we were able to get together with Jamie's mom's family and have a great Christmas meal and the kids opened presents. They loved it because they got to play with their cousins that we don't see very often. We also got together with my Uncle Richard's family on Christmas Eve to have delicious steak and the kids opened presents. The kids loved getting presents!


Before Christmas, we also had our Christmas program at Trinity, where I work, and Eli was chosen to play Joseph. He did a great job walking in with little Macy as Mary. Santa also visited after the program and I was able to get the kids picture with him. Logan joined in too. Of course, Ginny didn't quite cooperate, but you'll understand when you see the picture. ; )


More pictures will come of the Christmas festivities in a day or two. Enjoy! Hope everyone had a great holiday!


Katie's new hair


Ginny enjoyed the cookies Santa didn't get to.














Did Santa come already?



Putting out reindeer food















2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey Shannon! Looks like y'all had a great Christmas! It's been a while since I've blog surfed-so it was fun catching up on your family:) Happy New Year!

Minta said...

Hey Shannon! I'm glad you guys had such a fun Christmas! Sounds like you guys were running everywhere! What a neat tradition to go to the beach with Jamie's family!