Eli had his first movie experience yesterday. We went to see the movie "Cars." Spencer and Andrew went with us to see it. I think all of the boys did a good job considering they were all under the age of 3 and it was their first movie to go and see. Eli enjoyed the arcade outside as much as the movie. He thought he was something d
riving that car.Katie stayed at my parents so that she wouldn't get bored in the movie. She sure is up and moving these days. She has officially become a walker. She makes it pretty long distances now. I'll have to take a picture of her walking stance. She reminds me of a little monkey with her arms up in the air for balance. It is so adorable!
We had a pretty good week. Eli studied Bears in our school. He also learned about the letter C and the number 3. I'll have to post his artwork later.
Wednesday we celebrated our 4th anniversary. It is so hard to believe that it's only been 4 years since we were sealed in the Columbia temple. My, time sure does fly. We sure have been blessed in those 4 years. We have 2 beautiful children to be grateful for. We all spent the day together on Thursday. We visited Papa at the hospital and then went to lunch together. We ate at "Yo Burrito". It was very yummy. We went after the lunch crowd which made it nice since Eli was running all over the place. We ran errands on the way home--including going to Jewelry Warehouse for our "Bear Mississippi State" stickers. I also got some Gamecock flags for Jamie to fly from the windows on game day. J
amie watched the Gamecocks on Thursday night. We're happy we've got a victory behind us. Go Gamecocks!There is this flower outside of my mom's house that I think is gorgeous! It almost looks fake. I decided to take a picture of it the other day while it still had raindrops on it. I might print it and frame it.
This last picture is what Eli did while I was putting Katie in the car last Sunday. He is such a little monkey!
No comments:
Post a Comment