Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Eli's first day of school






Today Eli went to his first day of Pre-School. He is going to be going up to the Trinity UMC Child Care Center Pre-School 3 mornings a week. I am so excited for him. There are 10 kids in his class. His teachers are Miss Mandy (on the left) and Miss Michelle (on the right). I think there are only 2 girls in the class. I know he is going to have so much fun. I'm hoping this will help him with being able to sit still and pay attention better. I will still work with him on his letters and numbers. He is going to have so much fun playing with all of those boys. I walked him in this morning and stayed for about an hour while he adjusted. He didn't cry when I left and he was excited to see me when I returned for him. He was so cute this morning with his backpack.
The last picture is the work we did last week when we studied bears. We might continue reading books about bears this week at home since he likes them so much.

1 comment:

VivaLasFloyds said...

Yea Eli! Congratulations on your first day of preschool!!