Sunday, September 10, 2006

Update on baby's name

I guess Aubrey and Yadira tested the name Ethan for a day and it didn't test well. The baby must not be an Ethan. They have now named him: Nathan Alexander. I think they may call him Nate. I like that name--I think it is cute. So, I guess I shouldn't call the baby Ethan anymore. From here on out I will refer to the cute new baby as Nate!

We stayed home from church today because Eli was sick last night. I think it must be something he ate since he hasn't run any kind of fever and when he woke up this morning he said to me, "Mommy, I not sick anymore." He is taking a nap right now which is unusual for him to do this early in the afternoon. He must be trying to catch up on his sleep from last night. Jamie had today off so he is resting on the couch, Katie is in her crib asleep, and Eli is in his bed asleep. Wow, a few minutes of peace and quiet!

Jamie's birthday is on Tuesday. I'm not supposed to talk about it though because he is reaching an age that he doesn't want to discuss. ; ) I probably won't want to talk about it either in 8 years when I reach that age. I guess that means I don't have to get him anything for his birthday if he isn't recognizing it.

No comments: