Saturday, September 23, 2006
Katie's 1st birthday party
(Roll the mouse over each picture for a brief caption.)
We had Katie's ladybug party today at my parents house. We had a great time. We were surrounded by family and friends. Thanks to all who were able to be there and for the great gifts! Katie was a little doll walking around there like she owned the place. She loved her ladybug cake. She must have sat there a good 15 minutes eating on it. I asked her if she was ready to go open presents and she would shake her head no and then keep on eating.
Eli has said a couple of cute things lately. I figured I better type them or else I may forget. Here are some "Eli" quotes for giggles:
-Last Sunday on the way home from church I looked at him and told him that he needed a haircut. His response: "I no need haircut, no. I look good!"
-Wednesday night we were cuddling before I put him to bed and out of the blue he looked up at me and said: "I'm glad you're my friend."
-As we pulled into his preschool on Friday morning, he said: "My school, yippee!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Katie! Love the ladybug theme. :)
She is an absolute doll! The cake, the dress, it's all so adorable and so perfect! The poster is priceless. Looks like Katie had an awesome first birthday party!
Post a Comment