We were outside on Tuesday afternoon. It was such a nice warm afternoon! I had the camera out and Eli decided that he wanted to take some pictures. I had him first take a picture of Laura Lynn and me. I love it!
He then took some random things. Grandma and Papa's back yard with all of the sheds, sawmill, etc.

Some out of focus flowers

Some bushes

the electric pole

The electric pole is actually a great picture because it shows how beautiful the sky was that day.
3 comments:
It's fun to see what they take pictures of.
I really like that first picture of you and Laura Lynn. It's a really good one. Eli did a great job:-)!
funny - in my bunch of pictures today i have one where natalie had a little photo shoot (with a barbie) :)
Cute, cute picture of you and Laura Lynn.
Post a Comment