Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cake, Cake, and More Cake

I was asked to make a Hannah Montana guitar cake for a little girl this past week. Here it is:



Here are the matching cupcakes:



My Uncle Charles had his 82nd birthday party on Saturday. Here are his cakes. Mama helped me with them because #1 I can't make roses and #2 I took Eli to a birthday party. I cooked them and put the white icing on them. She put the borders, flowers, and writing on them. One cake was used on the table and the other was just some cake squares in case there wasn't enough of the first cake.






As you can tell, I've been quite busy with cakes. Now I'm working on what kind of High School Musical cake I'm going to make Katie for her party.

2 comments:

Christy Peake said...

Your cakes are gorgeous!!!! You should go into business!!

Heather said...

I love the Heather Mayo (HM) cupcakes!!!