Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Schooltime

Eli seems to like schooltime! Last week we worked on the letter A and the numbers 0 and 1. Here is a picture of Eli's artwork of the week. He quickly took it down yesterday when we started our new week. This week we are working on the letter B and the number 2. Our overall theme for the week is Dinosaurs. He fingerpainted dinosaurs today as well as went fishing for dinosaur eggs. We made paper mache eggs yesterday that I had put baby dinosaurs into before blowing the balloon up. I did learn that you can't let a 2 1/2 year old help when you're using tissue paper for the paper part. We're going to crack them open on Thursday during "school." He sure loves storytime. I love reading to him.
Today Katie was demonstrating her musical abilities. She's so cute how she can sit up and play along with the little piano. She has also discovered that she can climb into this little chair by the couch and then climb up onto the arm of the couch. I had to move the chair.

1 comment:

VivaLasFloyds said...

Forever the teacher!