Friday, August 18, 2006

Happy Birthday Hannah!


















Happy Birthday to Hannah!
Hannah celebrated her 6th birthday on Thursday. We all gathered over at Bill and Jennifer's for cake and ice cream. Hannah got a pink bike from her parents. She also got make up and craft stuff and a Barbie. I think she enjoyed her make up. She had LOTS of lip gloss on for the event. : )
Eli seemed to enjoy seeing "everybody" at Jennifer's house. (By the way, he thinks Bill lives at the shop. If you ask him where does Uncle Bill live, his response is "the shop." He did pretty good on the scooter. Hannah enjoyed holding Katie and loved having her picture taken with her.
After we got home from the party, the kids needed a bath to get their sticky cake and ice cream off. I just thought they were so cute that I had to take some pictures.
On Friday we went to Will Lenker's nana's house for a little pool party. He turned 3 so we swam with him. Eli had a good time hanging out with kids his own age. They had a pirate theme so he enjoyed getting to wear a pirate hat for part of the party. He was real sweet with the other kids. Katie loved the water and was very content sitting in her float watching everyone, especially when I had to jump out of the pool because Eli was "Pee peeing in the bushes. " : )

No comments: