Thursday, January 21, 2010

2 months old

I can't believe my little sweetheart is 2 months old! These 2 months have flown by. I have enjoyed spending my mornings with just my Laura Lynn. I can't believe I have a little over a week before I go back to work. I will miss my mornings with my baby, but I know that I will still have all of the sweet times we share when I feed her. I love looking down and seeing her dark little eyes looking up at me. I can't help but smile when I look at her.
These are some of my favorite pictures of sweet Laura Lynn that I have taken over the last few days.







Things that Laura Lynn is doing now:
  • cooing and trying to make lots of sounds with her mouth wide open
  • smiling more and more
  • enjoying her swing a little more everyday
  • sleeping at night a little better for longer periods of time

We are so blessed to have her in our home. Eli, Katie, and Ginny all love her so much. Ginny argues with me saying that she is "my Laura Lynn." She loves to be held by everyone!

She had her 2 month check up this week. She is now up to 9 lbs. 6 oz. and is 22 1/2 inches long.

We love you, sweet Laura Lynn!

1 comment:

Susana said...

She is changing so much! Her face is filling out and she is absolutely adorable!

Sweet pictures of her with her siblings.

I agree, each month literally flies by!