Thursday, August 20, 2009

Eli's first day of Kindergarten

Eli started Kindergarten today. We left the house bright and early at 7:30am and took Katie and Ginny to daycare. Jamie and I walked Eli over to school. He had his pirate backpack and pirate lunch box in hand.
We were greeted at the door by Mrs. Dyson, his teacher.

Mrs. Toney, the assistant, also greeted him and pointed him to his seat.
He even found his cubby on his own. He had found it Monday night at the Back to School Bash. He hung everything up, and off he went to start his work. I was so proud of him. Although he wasn't smiling in any of the pictures, he really was excited to be at school. I think he was embarrased that I was taking pictures of him. It's hard to believe my baby is in school. We'll be picking him up in a short while. I can't wait to hear how it was!

2 comments:

ginger said...

What a cutie, Shannon! I know they are so excited to start...Spencer has been talking my ear off about school :) I'm sure Eli is the same way!

Rebekah Del Priore said...

He did really good! It's hard to believe our baby boys are in school! Vince did good. NO TEARS or anything like that.