Okay, so I'm a little behind in posting some pictures of the fair, so here goes. I think we chose to go the hottest day of the fair. We got there around 11:30 and stayed until about 4:00. We were so hot by the time we left it wasn't funny. I got so hot that I didn't even eat a Pronto pup--I know--it must have been hot! Eli and Katie loved riding everything! Ginny and Jamie did some walking around in the buildings while the other 2 rode because poor little Ginny had gotten so hot. She was finally able to cool off enough to fall asleep while she and Jamie walked around.

Had to ride the carousel first.


Eli almost got poor Katie sick on this one--he had that thing going super fast!

Ginny's first candy apple.

My friend Holly came and helped with the kids. She even shared her corndog with Eli.

We watched the new sea lion show.

Funny story about this ride--Eli and Katie both got on and then Eli decided he didn't want to ride. So, I took him off and asked Katie if she still wanted to ride. She said yes and then Eli decided he wanted to ride too. I put him back in and walked away. As I got towards the exit, some parents were grinning and I turned around and saw why. Eli had both hands together just a praying before he took off. I guess you can't say the little boy doesn't have faith. : )

I think they thought they were in Grease.

Of course we went to the petting zoo.


One last ride before we leave the fair. This was the roller coaster by the front gate. Eli and Katie had both said it looked too scary when we got there, but had built their confidence up by the end.
Eli almost got poor Katie sick on this one--he had that thing going super fast!
Ginny's first candy apple.
My friend Holly came and helped with the kids. She even shared her corndog with Eli.
We watched the new sea lion show.
Funny story about this ride--Eli and Katie both got on and then Eli decided he didn't want to ride. So, I took him off and asked Katie if she still wanted to ride. She said yes and then Eli decided he wanted to ride too. I put him back in and walked away. As I got towards the exit, some parents were grinning and I turned around and saw why. Eli had both hands together just a praying before he took off. I guess you can't say the little boy doesn't have faith. : )
I think they thought they were in Grease.
Of course we went to the petting zoo.
One last ride before we leave the fair. This was the roller coaster by the front gate. Eli and Katie had both said it looked too scary when we got there, but had built their confidence up by the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment