What cute pictures. I am so jealous of anyone that has carved a pumpkin because I never have and it is my goal this year to do it. I love the skull and crossbone design and your kids are adorable!
Hey you! So, how the heck do you make them last until Halloween? It seems like we can't carve our pumpkins until a day or two before. If we do, they mold or dry out. BTW, Way cute pumpkin.
I hope that I have made up for the huge oversite of not putting you on my Friends List. I do apologize for this mistake. I am still trying to learn how to use this confounded computer-thingy!
3 comments:
What cute pictures. I am so jealous of anyone that has carved a pumpkin because I never have and it is my goal this year to do it. I love the skull and crossbone design and your kids are adorable!
Hey you! So, how the heck do you make them last until Halloween? It seems like we can't carve our pumpkins until a day or two before. If we do, they mold or dry out. BTW, Way cute pumpkin.
I hope that I have made up for the huge oversite of not putting you on my Friends List. I do apologize for this mistake. I am still trying to learn how to use this confounded computer-thingy!
Post a Comment