Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall Pictures

We got our proofs back this week from the fall pictures at school. I was very pleased with them.




My favorite of the three of them. I just want to laugh when I see how happy Ginny is.




















9 comments:

Anonymous said...

your kids are just DARLING!!!

Minta said...

Cute photos! That smile on Ginny is priceless!

Aaron said...

how fun...I have some funny pictures of genny on my blog from when i was up there...good times


http://route44spriteextraice.blogspot.com/

Aaron said...

hay

the web site ontheblock.com

do you use that website???

ginger said...

Your kids always take cute pictures! And I love the new background. We'll definitely have to get together this week. Just give me a call and let me know what day would work for you all!!

TotallyContent said...

Such cute pictures of the kids. Ginny looks so adorable.

Christi said...

Great pictures! That first one of Ginny by herself is so cute. Owen makes that face all the time. I think it's something like "I'm busy, but I'll look at you for just a sec."

Unknown said...

I love the one of ginny in the basket...

Teresa Bell said...

Absolutely beautiful!