Wednesday, March 07, 2007

We're In!

We have officially moved into our new home. I haven't taken any pictures lately, so sorry for no pictures for the last 2 updates. We have been sleeping in our new place for a little over a week now. We have lots of boxes around the house, but slowly but surely we are getting things put away. The kids rooms are pretty much together and ours is looking good too. Daddy and Mama put down the flooring in the kids bathroom today. The kids sure love their new rooms and Eli loves his new big bed. Our lives have been crazy the last couple of weeks. I'm so glad that we can now slow down a little and unpack as we can.

5 comments:

VivaLasFloyds said...

Glad you're in your house. You've got some serious updating to do!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on moving into your new home. I can't wait to see some pics.

Anonymous said...

So SORRY I couldn't make it down, got tied up with work unexpectedly. I will be visiting soon though. Miss you all Kisses to everyone!! ~Holly

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christy Peake said...

I'm so happy for you!! Congrats on your new home!