Saturday, February 17, 2007

Home Update

Well, we are not in our home yet, but we're getting close. It was finally put together Monday afternoon and we had electricity turned on Wednesday afternoon. Since then, we have all been working on the floors (since we're replacing almost all of them) and getting molding and stuff put up. Jamie and I are putting down the carpet in the bedrooms. He had to work this afternoon, so I went back over after a birthday party and finished Eli's room. It took longer than I thought, but Jamie said now I have experience and we'll get the other rooms done quicker. We hope to be in by next weekend. Wish us luck!

Sorry, I have no pictures for today. The kids are doing great! I have to go get Eli to bed now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea, moving finally... I'll see you this weekend. Can't wait.-Holly

Chuckie said...

So have you moved in yet? It has been awhile since you last updated.