Laura Lynn is such a joy to have in our family! She is always making us laugh. Saturday I was pulling up a recipe on the internet, and I heard a noise. It wasn't a big crash, so I wasn't too concerned especially since I heard Laura Lynn shuffling around and she wasn't crying. I got up a few minutes later, and this is what I found by the back door.
She had knocked over the box of chocolate donuts and obviously had gotten into them a bit. So, after I cleaned her up and changed her chocolatey shirt, she went out to jump on the trampoline.
She loves jumping on the trampoline. Sunday morning, she snuck out of the house by herself and started jumping. She had her footed pajamas on and somehow managed to get Katie's flip flops on before she walked out. I came out of my room from getting dressed and she was gone. We opened the back door and there she was jumping. I had to get my dad to step on their back porch and fuss at her to finally get her to come inside. She's such a funny girl!
2 comments:
Haha, those stories crack me up!
Too cute! I love that last picture...you can tell she's really getting into it. Is her hair naturally curly? She is adorable!
Post a Comment