I was able to go with Katie's kindergarten class to the little local pumpkin patch last Friday. We had a lot of fun. They got to take pictures on a wagon, pet lots of farm animals, take a hay ride, pick out their own little pumpkin to take home and decorate, and have a picnic lunch.


I think it is safe to say that Katie's favorite part was the miniature donkey. She LOVED it! Can't you tell by the smile on her face? She was so happy and spent a lot of time brushing it and hugging it. She's talked about it a lot since then. She has asked for a donkey for Christmas. I just hope she's not disappointed when doesn't find that donkey waiting. It was a lot of fun watching her with the donkey. She and I both had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment