Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tumbling, Karate, and Parties

We've had a very busy month. This month:
  • Ginny began dance once a week (fortunately it's while we're at preschool so I don't have to take her anywhere.)
  • Katie began dance (1 afternoon a week)
  • Katie began Daisy troop (2 evenings a month)
  • Eli began karate (2 afternoons a week)
  • Eli began cub scouts (3 times a month)
  • Katie began tumbling (1 afternoon a week at the same time Eli is doing karate, right next door--it's only for 8 weeks)
  • I go to Young Women's one evening a week (since June when I was called as the YW president)
  • I've made a 50th wedding anniversary cake, numerous birthday cakes with several more to do before the end of the month
  • Celebrated my 9th anniversary (well, it was really the 30th of August, but I haven't blogged since then)
  • Visited with the chiropractor a number of times so that my back could get lined back up (it was in extreme pain for 2 weeks before I decided to go to the chiropractor)
  • Found a new favorite website: pinterest.com
Wow! That's just exhausting typing it all out. I'm sure there is more, but I can't remember right now--I'm too tired. We were able to also attend a couple of birthday parties. The girls went to a party at Bouncerific last Saturday.



All of us were able to enjoy Brian and Nathan's party later that night.

Katie has had fun tumbling. She is quite a gymnast. She loves tumbling and climbing.
Eli at karate. He was having fun "fighting."

No comments: