Today was the first day of school. Eli and Katie were all excited to start school and meet some new friends. Last night, we got all of their clothes out, packed their lunches, and Jamie gave them each a Priesthood blessing. It was the end to a great day! It took them a little while to go to sleep because they were so excited.
This morning I woke them up, fed them eggs and toast, and they were ready in record time. We were able to beat the rush into the school and I was able to see each of them into their classes while Jamie stayed at home with the two little ones. Here they are about to enter into the school.
This morning I woke them up, fed them eggs and toast, and they were ready in record time. We were able to beat the rush into the school and I was able to see each of them into their classes while Jamie stayed at home with the two little ones. Here they are about to enter into the school.
This is Mrs. Toney and Katie.
1 comment:
They're such big kids now! I'm pretty sure I will cry the day I take Hailey to kindergarten.
Post a Comment