Sunday, December 19, 2010

December 2010

December has been a very busy, fun month so far. Starting December 1st, we have been reading a book called "Discover Christmas." Each day there is a different tradition or custom about Christmas to read about. We've also made treats, caroled, made cards, and read lots of Christmas books together.


We made Christmas tree rice krispie treats one night and also decorated a small tree for the kitchen. We put our Disney ornaments on it.
Last Sunday before church, I finally had a chance to take some Christmas pictures for our Christmas cards. It was a lot less stressful than in years passed. I guess it's nice in a way that they are growing up, but sad because they aren't babies anymore.

We're now looking forward to a week of baking and sharing more Christmas memories before the weekend. Can't wait to read the Christmas story and sing some more Christmas carols.

1 comment:

Valentine Clan Too said...

You have such cute kids! I can't believe we are old enough to have kids this old, can you?? Hope you had a great Christmas!