After leaving the pumpkin patch, we headed up to Maggie Valley. We woke up Sunday morning and looked up in the mountains and there was snow.
So, we got in the car and headed up a winding road until we saw it. When we got to the point where the roads were getting slick, we turned around. Before we got back on the road, we pulled over for the kids to play. Ginny was asleep, but Eli and Katie (and Jamie) enjoyed throwing it around a little bit. I only had flip flops to wear, so I didn't get out of the car.

If you look close in the picture below, you'll see the snow that was flying at Eli's head. Jamie had a snowball made before the kids even made it out of the car and threw it right for Eli.
2 comments:
What you had a chance to touch snow and didn't take it!! If I was still in SC I would punish you...but since I get to see snow this year I'll let your transgression pass. ;)
Fun! We always go up to flagstaff to play in the snow cuz we sure don't get it here!!
Post a Comment