Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Ginny, my helper

Ginny is quite my helper. She loves to do laundry! I can never go to switch clothes around without her running in to help. I think she has a radar because she always knows. She can load the washing machine and then when it is time to put them into the dryer, she hands the wet clothes up to me and I put them in the dryer. She even spins the barrel in the washer in the end to make sure we got everything. Smart girl!
Ginny also loves playing! Sometimes the simplest things make her the happiest. She is growing up so fast. I can't believe that in a few short months, she will be 2 years old. She seems so much older sometimes. She is always surprising me with her achievements! I love you, Ginny!

1 comment:

Rebekah Del Priore said...

She is so freaking Cute!