We celebrated Ginny's 1st birthday on Thanksgiving Day this year. It's hard to believe that it has been a year since our sweet baby was born. Time sure has flown for us this past year! Since her birthday fell on Thanksgiving, we decided to celebrate her birthday after Thanksgiving meal both here in Blythewood and in Barnwell. Lucky girl--she got 2 cakes in one day. Below are some pictures of our birthday girl on her special day.

Walking around the corner to come and open her presents.

Birthday cake #1--her cake for the whole group was a princess cake (you can find pictures of it on my other blog)
Walking around the corner to come and open her presents.

Birthday cake #1--her cake for the whole group was a princess cake (you can find pictures of it on my other blog)
This was the cake we took to Barnwell to celebrate with. It is a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting and it is supposed to be a princess enchanted castle cake.
Here she is enjoying her 2nd cake that was just her own. Yeah!
I think she enjoyed the cake since she had it all over herself. She really enjoyed this cake and dug into it more than the first one she had. I think she knew what to do by the 2nd time.
If you want to check out all of the cakes from her birthday, check out my other blog on the right. "Cakemaker Shannon"





5 comments:
Happy Birthday Ginny! What a cutie!! I can't believe she is already one year old! Cute cakes also!
Shannon, you look so good!!! Ginny is adorable!! yea on her first birthday!!!! I Love the cake !!!
oh hey, I can tell you how to make Cake Balls, if you don't already know....I sell them suckers like CRAZY!!! Everyone loves them and they are perfect for holiday parties so people are buying dozens of them left and right!! Let me know if you're interested.
Shannon, you're kids are so cute!
You gotta LOVE red velvet cake! I am always asked to make one for all of our family get togethers and our fight nights. YUM! Happy late birthday Ginny! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment