Monday, November 24, 2008

Cake Maker

Since I have been doing so many cakes lately, I've decided to create a blog dedicated to my cakes. (Thanks Tiffany for the idea). I figured this way if people want me to do them a cake, I can give them a site to go to and see my work and prices. I hope to have it up and running in the next week. Here's a preview of what's on it.

Guitar Cake

"Topsy Turvy"


2 layer half sheet cake

4 comments:

Minta said...

Cute cakes! I think it is a great idea to start a website for people to see. Did you know that Tracy Keeney (formerly Tracy Rivest) has a cake decorating business in Kansas?

Tiffany said...

That's awesome Shannon!!! I love them--you're so talented!!! I can't wait to see your blog! I've loved having the SweetTooth Blog to separate it from my family stuff! I think it's awesome and good luck with your business!!! I'd totally buy from you if I were there!

Anonymous said...

love the cakes!!! How do I place an order?

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

that's a great idea...i would just go to check out all the cool cakes