Sunday, August 24, 2008

Our month in pictures

Our last month in pictures:


Eli and Katie earned their reading medals at the public library for participating in the summer reading program. This was Katie's first summer to participate.


Brian turned 6 and we celebrated at his pirate party. Isn't she a cute pirate?


Eli is a pretty scary pirate. My cousin, Cassidy, is next to Eli. She was visiting from Las Vegas.


At school we had the Olympic Opening Ceremony. Here Eli is being passed the torch so that we can light the giant cauldron.


Katie's class participated too. She is walking in the parade of flags.


This is a cake I decorated for someone for their groom's table at their wedding reception. I just recreated the napkin design.


My good friend, Jen Burgess, moved back to Utah. The kids really loved her and miss her a lot!


These are Jen's daughters, Tanner, Tysen, and Taylor.


We made a trip to the zoo with Nana, Uncle Chris, Aunt Ronda, Maddie, and Cal. Here we are observing the penguins. I can't really write about what those penguins were up to while we were there. This is a G-rated blog.


Eli and Katie


Eli and Katie got to ride the little train by the petting zoo.


Ginny and Cal hang out in their strollers.

3 comments:

Christy Peake said...

Thanks for letting Lacey visit with Ginny at conference. She said, "Look at the tiny baby. She is so pretty! I want to touch her." With that she was off to your row! You have a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

They arrr very cute as pirates (sorry for the cheesy pun)!

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

Really cute cake. I took a picture of my kids with medals too (didn't think to put it on the blog) - Carolyn participated for the first time this year too.