July is definately full of birthdays! We have had lots of fun celebrating with our family and friends! We were able to go to Logan's 3rd birthay party and she had a puppet show. The kids really enjoyed the fun songs about Logan and having good food and cake and ice cream. We also celebrated Nana's birthday and Olivia's birthday this month. Joey had a birthday earlier in the month and so did Miss Willie Mae. Brian had a birthday the first day of August so we had went to a party for him at the Columbia Marrionett Theater. We saw the puppet show "Jack and the Giant." It was a cute version of Jack and the Beanstalk. Eli was absolutely mesmerized during the whole show.
We've swam a lot this month too. Eli has finally started swimming some without his floaties. He does pretty good. Of course, if you look at the picture closely, it looks like he's terrorized, but he really loves swimming. He reminds me of a dog with his head out of the water, paddling as hard as he can. I'm so glad that he and Katie love the water so much. Hannah and Wyatt are really good with them in the pool so that I don't always have to be in there.
Daddy had his knee operated on almost 2 weeks ago. He is doing so well with it. He even got out of the hospital a day earlier than he did last time for his other knee.
We've got lots of fun stuff in the garden. We've had wonderful fresh corn, tomatoes, peppers, and beans. I sure love the summer, especially when it includes tomatoe sandwiches. ; )
1 comment:
WOW, Shannon!
Looks like a fun filled summer. I love the puppet show idea at the bday party.
I bet your pool feels really good when it is 103 degrees:-) Mine does!
I hope your father continues to recoop from his knee operation. I'll keep him in my prayers.
Oh yeah, and you can't have a summer garden without good ol' tomatoes...I love tomato sandwiches too.. yummy!!
I am glad you are doing well. Talk to you again soon!
Post a Comment