Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Remembering Paba

We've had a very sad week. Our sweet Paba passed away on Monday morning after a long fight with heart disease. Here is a link to his obituary that Jamie wrote for the paper. Paba's obituary. Paba will be missed by so many people. He was the best father-in-law I could have ever asked for and I am so blessed to have known him and to have been loved by him. Jamie and I were talking about how much he meant to us and he told me how much his dad loved me and I can honestly say that I believe it with my whole heart. He was so great to me! We are going to make sure that we talk about him a lot to our children so they will never forget their Paba. Thanks to all those who have called and done so much for us during this time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very sorry Shannon. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Sincerely,
Cindy

VivaLasFloyds said...

We are so sorry for you guys and we are praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Miss ya!!! Hope you and your family are well!!

Cindy