Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Grade

I can't believe it, but Eli is in first grade!!! Last Thursday was his first day. We took the girls to Trinity and then started walking over to the school. It was funny because he went to get back in the van. I told him we would just walk. He said, "Why?" I pointed to the post office across the street where there were people parking to walk over to school and told him that we were close enough to walk since there was so much traffic. I got a picture as we were walking, one in the front door, one by his classroom door, one with his teacher, and of course, one of him at his desk. There are several kids in his class from his Kindergarten class, so he is very happy. He came home that day and said that first grade was great and that he had the best first grade teacher in the world and that he wanted to live there. He also commented about his teacher being so pretty. I'm glad he's happy and that so far, he loves school!




No comments: