Eli graduated Kindergarten this past week. They all came in and sang 2 songs. One of them they signed the song to us too. It was very sweet watching them sign a classic song to us. It was that song that goes like this: "I think to myself, what a wonderful world." I can't remember the name right now, but it was precious!
They then handed out some awards and then everyone received their diploma. Unfortuantely, they had it set up so that they had to go to the other end of the gym to get their diploma and I didn't want to get up and make everyone move so that I could go stand and get a picture of him receiving his diploma. So, Jamie got this one while I videotaped it. Wouldn't it be nice to have lots of hands? It's so hard to video tape and take pictures of things.

After graduation, I walked back to Eli's room with him and we got his portfolio and his real diploma. His teachers also had a picture of them framed in a cap and gown for us to take home.

It's hard to believe that he is now a first grader. He's growing so fast! I'm so proud of his accomplishments in kindergarten. He started reading and does some great artwork. It was always amazing to hear him come home and tell us the neat facts he had learned. It will be fun this summer helping him improve his reading skills.
1 comment:
Oh my!! He looks like a "Mini Missionary" with his white shirt and tie! He is very handsome and far too grown up!
Post a Comment