No pictures today, just an update. We have 4 more days until we have a new little baby in the hosue. We are looking forward to having a sweet little baby to love and hold. Eli, Katie, and Ginny are all very excited. Katie comes up to me and talks to the baby. This morning, she told her, "You'll be here very soon!" Ginny claps everytime you mention the baby and Eli is extrememly happy to be a big brother again. He told me last night that he thought maybe the doctor made a mistake and he thought it might still be a boy.
We have gotten most stuff ready. The cradle is ready and she will have some clean clothes to wear. My work family gave me a diapers and wipes shower this past Tuesday and we have lots and lots of diapers and wipes to get us through a while. Today, we're going to work on cleaning the van out and installing the car seat so that Jamie won't have to figure it out on his own.
We're very excited! We will post pictures as soon as I can get home and connect to the internet. Next update will include a baby! Yay!
2 comments:
Yay for babies! Can't wait to see you new little one. Hope all goes well!
I am excited for you! I hope all goes well for a very healthy delivery, baby and recovery for you and your sweet new baby! I hope coming home is a smooth transition for everyone. I will be thinking of you and checking back often to see how you are doing. Can't wait to see pictures of your new baby girl.
Three girls and one boy--how on earth did I end up with 3 boys and 1 girl:-)? Do I dare try for number 5? Who knows:-)?!!
Post a Comment