This past weekend we were able to go to Maggie Valley and spend a few days with all of my brothers and their families and my parents at their cabin. We had a lot of fun. Again, Eli got to go white water rafting with Bill and Joey and their families. I hated to not go, but maybe next summer I can go with them. I don't have pictures, but Eli said he loved it and that Uncle Bill was the greatest rafter.
We were able to go to the church's July 4th celebration where Daddy had cooked all of the barbeque. They had an awesome slide set up like last year that the kids loved going down. Katie was able to go on a pony ride while the big kids were rafting and she enjoyed that little outing with Mommy and Ginny.
1 comment:
Now THAT is what I call a slip & slide! I want one of those!
Post a Comment