Saturday, July 11, 2009

Helpers

The other week, I had some great helpers. I was trying to snap some beans to take to the mountains. At first, I didn't want to let the girls help because I thought they would make a mess and slow me down. Boy, was I wrong. We discovered that if I would snap the ends off and lay them on the couch, they took them and snapped them into smaller pieces for me. They were both wonderful and we finished in no time.

I love Ginny's look of concentration in the background. She lost interest after a couple of minutes, but Katie hung in there with me until the end. She even went over to my mom's and helped her too.

1 comment:

Brad and Leslie said...

The look on Ginny's face is the same one my son makes! Does she stick her tongue out, too!?