Saturday, May 03, 2008

Help me decide, please!

The kids had their pictures taken a couple of weeks ago at school. Now I have the task of deciding which to order. I only have until the middle of next week to decide. I want to choose one of Katie, one of Eli, and one of Ginny in each of her two outfits. I'm not real thrilled about the ones with all 3 of them. I may end up not ordering any of them and taking them somewhere else for another try. Let me know what you all think of them. Thanks!

Katie 1


Katie 2


Katie 3


Katie 4


Ginny red and white 1


Ginny red and white 2


Ginny red and white 3


Ginny red and white 4


Ginny pink 1


Ginny pink 2


Ginny pink 3


Ginny pink 4


Eli 1


Eli 2


Eli 3


All three 1


All three 2

4 comments:

ginger said...

all of them are so cute...but i say

katie - 4
ginny - no clue they're all so adorable and sweet
eli - 2

good luck choosing :) we'll definitely have to get together this week if you have a free day. just give me a buzz :)

VivaLasFloyds said...

Katie 4
Ginny pink 2
Eli 2

They're all pretty cute though!!

Anonymous said...

I vote Katie-4
Ginny pink 3
Eli 2

Christy and Shaun said...

I hope you get this!! it's christy castillo... love your blog... we have one also...shaunandchristy.blogspot.com...come look... i linked you so i would have easy access for me... i hope that is ok.. i found you through darla's site